"You can always tell the kind of woman a man thinks you are by the earrings he gives you." -Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, January 7, 2010

What a way to make my day!

Sweet, Sassy, Southern, and Classy has given me my very first blog awards! I am so happy to have been given an award and I just love her blog! You should check it out right away! She's a college girl too and has the sweetest spirit about her. I think in real life we'd be great friends!
I was given two awards, The Chic blog award (featuring Marilyn Monroe!) and the Happy 101 award! Here they are so you can see! :-)
Here are the unofficial rules of this award:
1) List 10 things that make you happy
2) Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day
3) If you are one of the 10 bloggers awarded, link back to my blog and continue brightening people's days
!

Here is the current list of things that make me happy!
1. Tiffany blue. As you know, I LOVE Tiffany's and this festive color is quickly taking the place of pink as my favorite!
2. Labrador Retrievers. They are the sweetest dogs, and so full of love! If anyone out there is looking for a puppy, labs are the best! This is a photo of my friend Charlotte:
3. St. Jude's Childrens Hospital Charities. There must be a special place in heaven reserved for the men and women who work at St. Jude's. They make it possible for so many children to grow into the people they were meant to be, and are doing EXTRAORDINARY things for others.
4. My friends. Always and forever, I have the best friends in the world.
5. The library. I realize what a nerd I am, but I just LOVE being able to go somewhere and pick out however many books I like to take home and explore!
6. New beginnings. With the new year here, I am reminded of how I have the power to make everyday special. That may be the greatest gift of all.
7. The Blind Side. What an inspirational film, and Sandra Bullock's outfits are perfection! If you haven't seen it, check it out right away!
8. Ralph Lauren. Need I say more?
9. Sperry Top Siders. The best shoes on the planet.
10. LOVE. If there's ever an answer, it's more love.
Here are the blogs I'm tagging! Jump over to them right away, they're great!
-sCe at Summer Wind
-College Prepster at College Prep
-BellaMartinelli at Classic Girl in Pearls
Thank you so much for my blog awards! Please keep following me on this crazy
blog adventure!
Much Love,
Miss Pearl

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! You are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the awards, you certainly deserve them!

    check out my giveaway!!
    http://veritableally.blogspot.com/2010/06/blogosphere-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete